Wednesday 18 February 2015

Incredible Indian Food

It can spoil you, it can fill you and it can put you in a state of trance and guess what? it will make you want more, yes that's what food in India is like. Best know to the world as the Land of Spices, India is also the land where people come to spoil themselves, because the food here will not let you say "no! that's enough!". Right from the aroma of the famous Chicken Tandoori, Chicken Tikka and more to the last bite of any dish you eat you will want more and more, and if you've had enough  try the sweets I'm sure you'll lick your fingers and will want to bite them as well. If you're done with the food from the restaurants try finding a house of an Indian who welcomes you and you will get the best Indian food you can ever eat.
Mmm! that was yum! I had this really different sort of street food in Agra, Chickpea Sticks to be precise... and they were yum! I had one and I wanted another had another and realized I had almost finished a bag full of them I had to ask my Mum to take it away if others wanted to eat, well like I said Indian food. Being an Indian this was the first time I had this street food and I must say "I want more". So do visit India. Incredible India.

No comments:

Post a Comment