Thursday 24 March 2016

‪Psalm‬ 19:1 The Blue Sky, The Heaven Above

The heavens‬ are telling of the glory‬ of God‬; And their expanse is declaring the work of His‬ hands‬.

How true! The heavens declare the Glory of God, His Majesty and power shown in the clouds, He hand stitched the blue Sky, Seamlessly binding the Earth in it, It shows what a perfectionist He is, It Makes me want to sing to Him the glories He deserves, 



The Blue Sky, The Heaven Above; Makes Me Wanna Sing The Glories Of God.



The Clouds Carry The Praises I Sing; To Him Be Glory, My Mighty King.

I Come From Him, I Go To Him; He Fills My Cup, Up To The Brim.


He Set The "Son" High Above; Through Whom Came A Friend Like A Dove.

My Heart Will Sing The Joy Of His Love; The Countless Blessings Like The Stars Above


I love My God For He Loves Me; He Is My Joy, My Ultimate Glee.



He Sings A Song, Unto Me; "My Child, Says He; 

Listen To My Plea, Come back To Thy Father, He Misses Thee".

The Blue Sky, The Heaven Above; Makes Me Wanna Sing The Glory Of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment